Diving in the Northwest
The Great Northwest has a ton of dive spots and adventures. We like to take our students and certified divers alike to the finest locations in the northwest for great experiences. We go all the time and would like to invite you on our adventures.
- NORTHWEST DIVER http://www.nwdiveclub.com/
- Online guide to everything that the Northwest is about.This is an incredibly useful, mature site. The forums are many and constantly filled with good natured (and sometimes zany) divers, discussing all sorts of things. Equipment to dive buddies, to just chit-chat in general, this is a place to hook into the community.
- SSI WEB SITE http://www.ssiusa.com
- The members of the Scuba Schools International have developed, invented and pioneered more programs and more equipment breakthroughs than any other entity in the diving business. All this has been done with a full sense of responsibility towards the growth and well-being of this sport and industry.
- DAN WEB SITE http://www.diversalertnetwork.org
- For scuba divers worldwide, DAN means safety, health and peace of mind. A nonprofit founded in 1980 at Duke University Medical Center, DAN is supported by the largest association of recreational divers in the world. As part of its mission, DAN is best known for its 24-hour dive accident hotline and dive health and safety research program at Duke University Medical Center. DAN America and its European, Japanese, Southeast Asian and South African affiliates (IDAN) are active in dive safety training, equipment and publishing.
- OREGON SCUBA CLUB http://www.oregonscuba.com
- Active dive club, not affiliated with any dive shop. Meets monthly, Lake Oswego, Oregon
- SHORE DIVING http://www.shorediving.com
- A tremendous, new web site for those of us who don’t have the luxury of a dive boat. Not only contains maps of shore dives in the Northwest, the U.S., and at other dive mecas around the world, but includes pictures as well as letting divers write up their own evaluations of each dive site. Is sure to be a well used diving reference.
- EDMONDS WASHINGTON http://www.ohwy.com
- Info on the city and the park.
- AREA DIVE SITES http://www.scubase.net/index.html
- Alex & Olga’s Dive Page, containing travel articles to local sites, such as Moulton Falls, near Battle Ground.
- Diving The Great Northwest
Although it is mostly colder water, the Northwest is a great place to dive. There are a variety of underwater treasures to be enjoyed in the great Northwest!
- Scuba Resources
Here you can find everything from locations to chat rooms to engage with diving in the Northwest.
- Charter Boats
Ever wanted to go out on a charter boat while Scuba Diving and exploring at the same time? We provide the best resources to do just this in our Charter Boats section.